It’s finally here, the new and updated Pastelkatto Avatar Creator! All graphics have been redrawn. Some items aren’t that different, some are definitely improved. But of course the biggest change… thanks to WebGL, I can post this to browser! It may load for a little while (a lot of large graphics but I’ve done my best to compress it as much as possible) but once loaded it should run nicely. Note though that WebGL should run well on desktop but may run poorly on mobile devices. If you have an android device, I’d recommend downloading the app from the google play store instead.
App for android: https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=air.MissangestAvatarCreator
Ad-free desktop app (mac and windows, only available for supporting patrons): https://www.patreon.com/posts/pastelkatto-ad-70389019
2022-12-29: Pastelkatto Avatar Creator Version 2.1 is now live! News in this version:
- 20 new items, 9 items fully redrawn and a few ones edited
- I redrew the beards and the first hair item which had too thick outlines so they didn’t look good in combination with the other items.
- I’ve edited the code for the move buttons so you can now press and hold and the items will continuously move! Let me know if you think they move too slow or too fast. It’s hard to get the speed right across platforms because the different frame rates of different devices changes the speed in which the items move. I found a way to edit the code that kinda makes up for this but not quite, so the speed will vary between platforms but if there’s enough feedback to change the speed, I will have a look at it and edit it in the direction most people want!
In game issues that I will fix in future versions:
- Separate piercings and tattoos to separate pages, big tattoo update??
- The randomizer will be optimized to have less crazy results. It tends to put on every type of item now which are quite a lot on the screen at once.
- Fix sword graphic, fix horn graphics. These items gets cut off by the edges. When you move the sword you’ll see the edge of the graphic, for this same reason I did not put in a move function on the horns. It’s a bit more complicated for me to fix than it may look like. I need time to find a good way to measure the size of these graphics so they’re all placed properly in game. I didn’t have that time now as I needed to finish the game, but I’ll be able to for a future update!
Updates (if you don’t see these updates in game, clear your cache!):
- 2022-08-14: Last nose option was applying the wrong one, this has been fixed!
If you have issues with this game or the website, please read the “News and known issues”-page before you send your bug report! It will help me greatly when I try to help you 😊